How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?
The Ground Rules:
- You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
- There are no weapons or foreign objects, and all 90 year olds must be capable of standing and walking (no wheelchairs)
- Everyone is wearing a cup - so no groin kicks
- The elderly are fearless and will fight to the death
- If a 90 year old is knocked unconscious, they are "out." The same goes for you.
This quiz was created by the same guy who brought you How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?